INFORMATION COLLECTION. In the course of using the Services, you may provide us with Personal
Data through a variety of means. The data collected may include but is not limited to the following listed categories or the provided examples:
– Contact Information.First name, last name, email address, phone number, mailing address.
– Account Information. Username, password, password hints, authentication information.
– Profile Information. Bio, profile picture, content, activity, posts, comments, friends
– Payment Information. Payment instrument, billing address, shipping address, transaction numbers.
– Demographic Data. Age, region, language.
– Purchase Data. Purchase history.
- Information We Receive Directly. Illuminated collects Personal Data that you provide to us via the Services. If you do not provide the relevant Personal Data, you may not be able to make full use of our Services.
- Information We Receive Automatically.Illuminated collects Personal Data that is automatically generated by our Services or the device you use to access the Services. This Personal Data may be collected using Cookies and other web tracking technologies (collectively, “Cookies”).
- Information We Receive from Other Sources. Illuminated may collect Personal Data provided by other sources (“Third Parties”) such as our partners (for example: advertisers, media partners, platform providers), vendors (for example, merchandise suppliers), or social media platforms (for example, Facebook, Twitter). If you provide Personal Data to any of these Third Parties, that Personal Data will be subject to the terms of those Third Parties instead of the terms provided by Illuminated.
INFORMATION USE. The Personal Data you provide to Illuminated will be used and in certain cases combined to allow us to perform certain actions including but not limited to:
– Providing the Services.Provide you with the Services; fulfill your product or service orders.
– Operations. Monitor features; plan enhancements; perform market analysis; preserve security and system integrity.
– Customer Support. Route customer support tickets.
– Community Management. Allow you to use interactive features such as forums, blogs, and messaging services; monitor for toxicity.
– Personalization. Personalize your profile and recommendations.
Send you communications regarding upcoming enhancements to the Services; conduct surveys, allow you to register for sweepstakes or contests. You may opt out of such communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in our email communications to you.
INFORMATION SHARING. Illuminated may share Personal Data for the reasons below:
– Share Personal Data with vendors and partners engaged by Illuminated to provide you with Services requested by you or marketing actions requested by us.
– Regulation or legal process, if required to do so by applicable law.
– Exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, if necessary.
– Protect the rights, property, or safety of any person, if necessary.
– In connection with the sale of our business or assets.
- RETENTION POLICY. Illuminated will store your Personal Data for as long as you use our Services or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY.Illuminated does not knowingly collect or store any Personal Data from children under 13 years old in the United States, or under similar age thresholds in other jurisdictions where the child resides. If we become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data, we will terminate the child’s account and delete any Personal Data we have collected unless we have a legal obligation to retain it. If a child indicates that they are under 13, they will be unable to register an account with us.
We ask that parents instruct their children to never give out their real names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal information without their permission when online. We also recommend that parents familiarize themselves with parental controls on any devices given to their child and guide their child when online.
If you are a child, please ask your parent or guardian for permission to access our Services.
YOUR CHOICES. As a user of Illuminated’s Services, you have options regarding the collection, processing, and use of your Personal Data.
- Your Choices About Personal Data Provided By You. You can choose not to provide Illuminated with your Personal Data if you do not want to provide us with it. If you choose not to provide your Personal Data, we may not always be able to provide you with the Services you want.
- Your Choices About Personal Data Provided By Third Parties. You may be able to control the third-party collection and sharing of your Personal Data by changing your preferences within or opting out of those Third Parties. Before disclosing your Personal Data to Third Parties, we recommend reading their privacy policies for further details.
Your Choices About How Your Personal Data Is Used. You can change your preferences about Illuminated’s use of your Personal Data at any time:
– To remove yourself from receiving marketing communications, surveys, or promotions, simply access your account and edit your communication preferences. You can also opt out of marketing communications by following the instructions provided in the communications you receive. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still contact you occasionally about the status of your account, such as to inform you that your account may be expiring, or for other service related information.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA.
Categories of Information Collected. Below we identify each category of Personal Data that we intend to collect. Examples provided may not be the extent of the Personal Data collected by us.
– Personal Identifiers. Name, email address, postal address, phone number, account username or screen name; and third party account names.
– Demographic Information.
Interests, hobbies, gender, age, etc.
– Commercial Information. Delivery information and information about your transactions and purchases with us
– User-generated content. Photos, videos, audio, any information you submit in forums, chat or message boards, and feedback or testimonials you provide about our services
– Customer service information.
Questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms, chat, by email, over the phone, or by post; summaries or voice recordings of your interactions with customer service
– Device Information and Device Identifiers.
IP address; browser type and language; operating system; platform type; device type; software and hardware attributes; and unique device, advertising, and app identifiers
– Connection and Usage Data.
Information about files you download, gameplay data, domain names, landing pages, browsing activity, content or ads viewed and clicked, dates and times of access, pages viewed, forms you complete or partially complete, search terms, uploads or downloads, whether you open an email and your interaction with email content, access times, error logs, and other similar information
– Geolocation. City, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address
– Other Information. Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the services, surveys we sent to you, or sweepstakes you may enter
Purposes of Use.Each category of Personal Data is collected for the purposes below.
– Provide the Services
– Personalize your experience with the Services
– Facilitate purchases of our Services
– Customer service
– Sending newsletters, marketing, surveys, and targeted advertising.
Sources of Personal Information.
– You, either directly or through your use of the Services
– Our vendors and partners
– Social Media and other Third Parties
- Categories of Information Collected. Below we identify each category of Personal Data that we intend to collect. Examples provided may not be the extent of the Personal Data collected by us.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR RESIDENTS OF EUROPE.
Legal Basis. Illuminated will only process your Personal Data when we can rely on the legal grounds to do so. We process your Personal Data for the reasons listed below.
– Provide the Services
– Legitimate Interest
– Legal Obligation
– You may object to the processing of your Personal Data based on a legitimate interest on grounds relating to your situation.
– You may control the extent to which we market to you and request that we stop sending you marketing messages at any time.
-Wherever we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw such consent to further processing of your Personal Data at any time.
International Transfers. Your personal information will be transferred to and processed in the United States where our central databases operate.
- Legal Basis. Illuminated will only process your Personal Data when we can rely on the legal grounds to do so. We process your Personal Data for the reasons listed below.